Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Networking Event
URGENT: POSTPONEMENT OF H2020 SECURE SOCIETIES CALLS, TURKEY-SPAIN COMPANY MISSION, 26 March, Madrid
Unfortunately, due to the current situation caused by the Coronavirus in Europe and beyond, "Turkey in Horizon 2020" Phase II Project team, as main responsible and organizer of the event in object, decided to postpone Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Networking Event foreseen for the 26 of March.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this decision, but we think that, in this moment, is the best one.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that the company mission will be realized in May and you'll be informed about the new date and all possible changes regarding this company mission.
Thank you for your understanding.
"Turkey in Horizon 2020" Phase II Project Team
This company mission is organised by "Turkey in Horizon 2020" Phase II Project and TUBITAK with the support of Sabanci University EEN Office in collaboration with AECIM, Asociación de Empresas del Comercio e Industria del Metal de Madrid. In the mid of March 2020 Horizon 2020 Secure Societies calls which will be published under the Societal Challenge 7 "Secure Societies - Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens".
These calls offer new research funding opportunities to research institutions, universities, industries, SMEs, civil society organizations and other security stakeholders. The vision of Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Networking Event is bringing researchers, business partners, technology suppliers and intermediaries, public organizations, policy makers in the area of secure societies from both Turkey and Spain together.
In this meeting, participants will have a chance to pitch their project ideas for following Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Calls in Project Presentations session;
- SU-INFRA01-2018-2019-2020: Prevention, detection, response and mitigation of combined physical and cyber threats to critical infrastructure in Europe
- SU-FCT02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies to enhance the fight against crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT03-2018-2019-2020: Information and data stream management to fight against (cyber)crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects to solve issues in fighting against crime and terrorism
- SU-FCT04-2020: Chemicals: intelligence, detection, forensics
- SU-AI02-2020: Secure and resilient Artificial Intelligence technologies, tools and solutions in support of Law Enforcement and citizen protection, cybersecurity operations and prevention and protection against adversarial Artificial Intelligence
- SU-AI03-2020: Human factors, and ethical, societal, legal and organisational aspects of using Artificial Intelligence in support of Law Enforcement
- SU-AI01-2020: Developing a research roadmap regarding Artificial Intelligence in support of Law Enforcement
- SU-DRS02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies for first responders
- SU-DRS01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects for disaster- resilient societies
- SU-DRS04-2019-2020: Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) cluster
- SU-DRS03-2018-2019-2020: Pre- normative research and demonstration for disaster resilient societies
- SU-BES02-2018-2019-2020: Technologies to enhance border and external security
- SU-BES03-2018-2019-2020: Demonstration of applied solutions to enhance border and external security
- SU-BES01-2018-2019-2020: Human factors, and social, societal, and organisational aspects of border and external security
- SU-DS02-2020: Intelligent security and privacy management
- SU-DS03-2019-2020: Digital Security and privacy for citizens and Small and Medium Enterprises and Micro Enterprises
- SU-DS04-2018-2020: Cybersecurity in the Electrical Power and Energy System (EPES): an armour against cyber and privacy attacks and data breaches
- SU-GM01-2018-2019-2020: Pan- European networks of practitioners and other actors in the field of security
- SU-GM02-2018-2020: Strategic pre-commercial procurements of innovative, advanced systems to support security
The participants of this event will have a chance to have bilateral meetings with potential partners and project proposers, technology providers and requesters from both Turkey and Spain.
The event will take place in the office of AECIM, Principe de Vergara 74, 28006 - MADRID.
Date: 26.03.2020, 9:00 - 17:30
Why to participate:
- Build quality partnerships for Horizon 2020
- Enhance the chance to internationalise your business.
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from Europe and beyond